CPLA Plastic Cosmetic Packaging Bottle

CPLA Plastic Cosmetic Packaging Bottle

We supply CPLA Plastic Cosmetic Packaging Bottle. Our company have developed a lot biodegradable products based on three new materials to meet different market needs.We also can custom your own low cost and high environmental-friendly products based on your market features.

Send InquiryChat Now
Product Details

1.Description Of The CPLA Plastic Cosmetic Packaging Bottle

Different from ordinary cosmetic bottles,,this made from compostable material PLA. It is suitable for all kinds of cosmetics such as lotion, skin care products, etc. It can also be bottled when skin care products are traveled.

Biodegradable Yogurt Spoon.jpg 

2.Details Of The Plastic Cosmetic Packaging Bottle

Size

A:Top DIA 17*Bottom DIA 34*H72mm

B:Top DIA 17*Bottom DIA 25*H75mm

C:Top DIA 17*Bottom DIA 23*H 81mm

MaterialPLA

Weight±5%

A:5.65g

B:5.46g

C:5.65g

Packaging

-


Daily 

Output

35000
MOQ100,000 piece


3.Feature And Application Of The Plastic Cosmetic Packaging Bottle

  1. Natural degradable material,can be made of compost material

  2. Material burning without odor

  3. Different size to choose from

  4. Small size, easy to carry


4.Multi-Angle Display Of Cosmetic Bottle

Cosmetic Packaging Bottle.jpgCosmetic Bottle.jpgBiodegradable Cosmetic Bottle.jpg


5.Our Factory Environment And Certificates

Plastic Flatware Set.jpg

 Biodegradable Disposable Plastic Flatware Set.jpg


6.Our Advantages

1. Company profile: Experienced supplier of inflight disposable products.

2. Product quality: food grade material, top quality complies with EU regulation, HACCP FDA, CIQ, QS, kosher, C-TPAT certificate.

3. Competitive price: reasonable price & great value for price and cost to satisfy.

4. Service-oriented principles: The customer is supreme! Serves first!

5. Delivery commitment: advanced production capacity ensures on time delivery.

6.Reputation is our main purpose. We hope that business is not only mutually beneficial but also permanent.

7. Flexible at MOQ.

8.Experienced design team, mold maker engineer. OEM/ODM services.


7.FAQ

1Q: Do you have a factory?

A: Yes, so we can offer competitive prices and quality products.


2Q: Is your product the cheapest?

A: No, but our products are the most cost effective. This means that our products are of the best quality and the cheapest.


3Q: Can your factory provide OEM?

A: Yes, welcome. 


4Q:Can you improve the physical samples for your reference before placing an order?

A: Yes, of course, but the shipping cost should be paid by the customer. Samples will be sent within 3 days.


5Q: When is your delivery date?

A: Look at the specific order quantity, usually 15-20 days, and we will check with you to confirm all the details before shipment.


6Q: What is the payment method for your company?

A:Our payment terms are 30% prepayment by wire transfer, and the remaining 70% will be paid after receipt of a copy of the receipt or 100% spot letter of credit.


Hot Tags: CPLA Plastic Cosmetic Packaging Bottle, China, suppliers, wholesale, price
Inquiry