Bio Based Disposable Plastic Cutlery Set
We supply Bio Based Disposable Plastic Cutlery Set. Our company have developed a lot biodegradable products based on three new materials to meet different market needs.We also can custom your own low cost and high environmental-friendly products based on your market features.
1.Description Of The Bio Based Cutlery Set
Bio-based degradable environmentally-friendly tableware is made from natural cassava and plant fiber, supplemented by bio-polyester, polyol and other materials. Its starch content can reach 60%, and it can be naturally degraded in soil and natural environment. No pollution to the environment, no damage. It has saved non-renewable resources such as oil. It has been tested by the national authority testing department, and all health and physical and chemical indicators have reached national standards.
2.Details Of The Plastic Cutlery Set
Spoon:Quantity:1000pcs, pack 100pcs/bag, 10bags/ctn;
Fork &Knife: Quantity: 1000pcs, pack 100pcs/bag,10bags/ctn;
3.Feature And Application Of The Disposable Plastic Cutlery Set
1. Made from natural corn starch, plant starch, wheat straw
2. 100% biodegradable, environmentally friendly, disposable tableware
3. Healthy, non-toxic, harmless, hygienic
4. Oil resistant, microwave and refrigerator safe (-15°C ~ + 120°C)
5. BPI, FDA, SGS
6. Uses: Suitable for restaurants, restaurants, fast food restaurants, supermarkets, etc.
It can also be used for airlines.
7. Various sizes, shapes and colors
8. Can be recycled to protect resources, from nature to nature
4.Multi-Angle Display Of The Bio Based Plastic Cutlery Set
5.Factory And Certificate Presentation
Our company is a manufacturer of plastic tableware with well-equipped testing facilities and strong technical force.With good quality, reasonable prices and stylish designs, our products are extensively used in catering.Our products are widely recognized and trusted by users and can meet continuously changing of economic and social needs.
We welcome new and old customers from all walks of life to contact us for future business relationships and mutual success!
1. Is the biodegradable cornstarch material transparent or transparent?
--No. The natural color is milky white.
2. What is the temperature range of the product?
- Temperature resistance ranges from -15 degrees Celsius to 120 degrees Celsius.
3. How long does it take for your product to completely degrade?
- This depends on the thickness of the product. The thicker the product, the longer the decomposition process.
4. Is cornstarch product more expensive than paper or foam?
- In general, it will be more expensive because the density is higher than paper and foam. However, many city, state, and federal government tax incentives can minimize cost increases. In many cases, due to these green initiatives, it is actually cheaper.
5. What is your minimum order quantity and delivery time?
- The minimum order quantity is 1* 20'GP. Sample lead times are 3-7 days. The lead time for mass production is 15-20 days after the mold is confirmed, depending on the order quantity.